What should I expect from a physiotherapist?
Your physiotherapist will;
- Take a detailed history of your current problem and your overall condition.
- Perform an examination of your movement and your overall condition.
- Identify what needs to be done and the nature of your problem.
- Determine a treatment program that is appropriate for you and your problem.
- Assist you in the treatment of your problem and reassess and progress your treatment as required.
Our aim is to enable our clients to enjoy the best possible lifetime health. We educate our clients in self treatment and prevention strategies in addition to providing excellent hands on treatment.
*‘What to expect from your physiotherapist’ is produced by the Australian Physiotherapy association.